Problems should be reported to Oldham Borough Council – we have included links and contact details for each of the departments where you can report issues.

Report illegal building work

If you believe there is work being carried out illegally, or you know of works which appear to be below building regulations standards, you can report it to our building control team at:

Phone: 0161 770 4122

Dangerous buildings

We have a 24-hour call-out system for dangerous buildings. If any possible danger is observed please telephone 0161 770 4122/ 4175 or out of office hours, the First Response Team on 0161 770 2222

Dog Fouling Report Form

Fly-posting report form

Report fly-tipping

Use this form to report fly-tipping

Graffiti Report Form

Litter report form

Manhole Cover Missing Report Form

Use this form to report a missing manhole cover.

Report a missed bin collection

Report a pothole

Road Signs Report Form

Use this form to report road signs which are dirty, damaged, unlit, or obscured by vegetation.

Street lights

Street Name Plates Report Form

Traffic lights

Use this form to report faulty or damaged traffic lights

Fallen or dangerous trees